More Waiting…

Jacob now has to wait until Thursday to be moved to Mary Free Bed. They want to do some more testing on him because of a spot on his brain that showed up on one of the last tests they did. It is most likely nothing, but they want to be sure before he can leave to start physical therapy. They should get the results back from the bone marrow test tonight, but if you haven’t noticed yet, nothing is ever for certain when it concerns doctors, hospitals, or an illness like Jacob’s.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. You have no idea what it means to all of us!

Comments feed for this article 3 Comments

Your Comment: