Comments feed for this article 593 Comments

1. Mrs. Paulsen says:

Hi Jacob!! Sure do miss you! Logan is doing a good job keeping the data projector and computers running, but it just isn’t the same without you!! Hope you are feeling good…we are trying to get skype up at school so you can talk to your friends and let them know how you are doing. Have mom check facebook, I’m downloading an assembly we had at school today so you can see what’s happening. I am praying so hard for you and can’t wait to hear from you. Take care, buddy!!!

2. Betty McCall says:

Hey Jacob this is Mrs. McCall. I came into your class last year and did writing with you guys. I remember the story you wrote about your hockey tournament in Sault St. Marie. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

3. Connie Warners says:

Hi Jacob! I loved meeting you and your mom today! I am just amazed at how much courage you have and what a great attitude you have in spite of going through some hard things right now. I told my kids about you (Tem and Tessa are the ones who bought you the presents:) and we all want to visit you again if that’s ok with you. We’ll check on you at Mary Free Bed and try to come up sometime next week. We know a few people who work there and we’ll tell them to take really good care of you!! We’ll keep praying for you too!

4. Colton Yesney says:

Dear Jacob,
    I am glad that you are feeling better. I saw your pictures on the internet. I really miss you. Shelby made cookies for you and I helped tasted them. Get well soon!:) πŸ™‚
    Colton

5. Mark Schmidt says:

FRED!!!! πŸ™‚ Thinking about ya Bud…

6. morgan micheau says:

hi jacob hope you get better soon! we all miss you very much. just letting you know my family has you in our prayers. your so cool and creative and we couldnt bare it if we lost you.

7. Scott & Sally says:

Hi Ken, Erin and all. We are so very, very sorry to hear about what you are going through. It must of been terrifying. But, better news coming up here today! You are at a fantastic hospital (I was just there!) and they will be giving you the best care! You are all in our daily thoughts and prayers. Take good care!

8. kimbershelafoe says:

i am very sorry for you jacob we all miss you and hope you get better soon and we hope you can come back miss you

9. Peyton, Tricia, Mark, Jacob says:

Hey Jacob, Just wanted to let you know that we are all here thinking of you. Keep that smile up. You have a strong support group back here cheering for you all the way. Hugs and Prayers

10. Barry, Kelly& Sequoyah Smith says:

Hey Jacob…well little guy, you sure have been on my heart! You’re Aunt Lizzie is one of my dearest friends and she was telling me that you’re going through some stuff right now and that you need some prayer! Well buddy…we’re praying! You know God can do GREAT things and He loves you like no other. So whenever you get scared, worried or you just need a friend to talk with, He’s there for you! You just hang tough. We’ll continue to pray and we’re waiting to hear great news! Could you do me a favor and give Aunt Lizzie and hug for me and tell her that I love her. We’ll be checking in with you.

11. Alyssa says:

hey there Jacob. I don’t know if you remember me. I met you at Evan’s birthday party and my puppy Zoey fell in love with you. Just thinking about you and wish you well. Evan misses you bunches! we are all thinking about you and hope this will all be over soon for you. keep your chin up kiddo… you’re one tough cookie!

12. Miss Connie says:

Jacob you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You are such and amazing little boy and always bring a smile to everyones face at school. Get well soon. Love and hugs Sweetie from Miss Connie (noon hr-supervisor KI)

13. TJ, Andrea, Morgan, Trey, and Dane Micheau says:

Hey Jacob, I’m Morgan’s mom, I just wanted you to know that our whole family is thinking about you and your family. I’m sending a great, big, bunch of warm, fuzzy, thoughts your way right……now!

Our prayers are with you!
    Andrea

14. Tami Westman says:

Hi Jacob,
    I have heard you are getting a lot of messages. That is great. I hope you are feeling better today. Here is another joke for you:
    Why did the elephant wear his blue splippers? Because his red ones were in the wash!!
    Why did the elephant wear his red slippers? So he could hide in cherry trees!!
    Have you ever seen an elephant in a cherry tree? (pause…wait for it..) See how good they work!!

Praying for you,
    Ms Tami

15. Smith Family says:

Hello Jacob! WE are glad that you are doing well! WE will be sending you some art supplys and some games! Keep smiling little man! Your doing Great!

16. The Sibanda Family says:

Hey Jacob. We are so glad to see you are smiling and doing well. We continue to pray for you and your family, as you are constantly on our minds. Trinity asks me to get on the computer as soon as we get home to see if there are any updates on you. We are praying hard. Maybe we can come visit you in the hospital when you are all up to it! We love you and are praying for you.
    Love, Stacy, Gerry, Trinity and Genevieve Sibanda

17. Cory Heidtman says:

I am praying for Jacob, I pray for God to heal Jacob, and I am praying for you Ken and Erin, keep looking to the Lord for His strength. God bless you. Cory

18. Geri Peterson says:

Hey Jacob! It’s Miss Geri from school. I was just thinking about the time when you were in first grade that we did the play Caps for Sale! Do you remember that?
    Get well soon buddy and come back to us. We miss you!

19. Mrs. Belpedio says:

Dear Jacob,
    Just wanted you to know we are all thinking of you here at school. We are sending prayers of strength your way. You are an amazing boy and we miss you very much. Always remember you are in our thoughts. Love, Mrs. Belpedio and the 4th graders at Sawyer πŸ™‚

20. Erica McGuire says:

Hey Jacob i am so glade to see you smiling and to hear that you got to get out of your wheelchair for a bit keep working at it. I can’t wait until you can come back home and get back into school. Stay strong. ~Erica McGuire πŸ™‚