Comments feed for this article 593 Comments

1. Uncle Rick says:

Hey Jacob, I think and pray for you everyday. I know your strong enough to get through this. Keep a smile on your face and be brave. I love all of you and your in my thoughts always.

Uncle Rick

2. Yesneys says:

Hey Jacob, we are glad to hear that you are getting better everyday. We are so proud of you for having so much strength. You show those PT people just how strong of a yooper boy you are.

3. Debby Adams says:

Jacob, I think about you all of the time. It sounds like you’re doing very well. We are all so proud of you. Lots of love, Aunt Debby. P.S. Tell Mom to take care of herself, too.

4. Judy McGuire says:

Hey there! I sure hope you are hanging in there and staying happy! Trisha sure is missing you, as is everybody else! We check this website several times a day…you are a very loved young man Mr.Jacob. Stay strong sweetie.

5. JoAnn & Jim Tadgerson says:

Sending you many prayers for a speedy recovery!
    Jim, JoAnn, Austin, Hayden & Tristen Tadgerson

6. Candy Zerbst says:

Erin and Ken, Just letting you know that you all are in our thoughts and prayers! If need anything, anything at all please call.

Jacob, We are wishing you a speedy recovery, just as fast as you are on your skates (very fast) πŸ˜‰ Candy, Dan, Avery & Hannah Zerbst

7. Dan Kroll says:

Hello Jacob. We are thinking of you. Cool lobby with all the lights. Brent and Evan want to come see you. We are proud of you! Keep up your smile, we look forward to more photos and updates on how you continue to improve. Looking forward to a campfire with tons and billions of smores! Yum! See you soon. Tonia Kroll and the clan.

8. Hannah Zerbst says:

Hi Jacob,

I hope you get better soon!!!

Hannah

9. Angie Maciejewski says:

Hey Jacob!!!!! Looks like you are doing great!!!! I have been praying daily for you and your family-keep strong buddy…..Camping season is just around the corner-:)
    Lots of Love-Angie (Mark Schmidt and Dorie Schmidt’s daughter)

10. Dorie Schmidt says:

Hi Jacob!
    How did you like that lobby? I saw your picture and was very happy you got the chance to go down there! Very awesome. Jesus loves you and so do I!

Dorie

11. DAD says:

JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK AND WANTED TO SAY HI BUDDY. I WILL BE DOWN AGAIN ON FRIDAY TO SEE YOUS GUYS “ONLY 4 MORE DAYS”!!!

P.S. SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND MOM ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES IN THE FAMILY TO GET A COOL AIR PLANE RIDE TO THE BIG CITY.

12. Tylor Robinson says:

Dear, JACOB
    I Heard about you and I HOPE you get BETTER and SOON.I hope you get home soon.

13. Nathan Belongia says:

hey jake hope you feel better so you can come back to school soon and play some basketball.from nate belongia πŸ™‚

14. Erica McGuire says:

Hey jacob that is really good news and we can not wait for you to come home. I hope you get better and have good therapy. We are praying for you every day. We can’t wait for you to come home. Okay did i mention that we can not wait until you come home. πŸ™‚

15. Pam says:

Hi Jacob! I am a friend of your cousin Emily-Ann’s,
    Just wanted to let you know that I’m praying for you and your family. Praying for God’s strength and comfort.
    “The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
    The God of my strength, in whom I will trust.”
    2 Samuel 22:2-3

16. Nick Rye and Kid's Church says:

Hey Jacob and family. Just letting you know that everyone in kid’s church is thinking about you and praying for you. Hang in there and let us know if we can do anything for you. God bless

17. Pastor Kevin Taylor says:

Hi Jacob! I want you to know that Silver Creek Church is praying for you! We love you and your family very much. We can’t wait until you are strong enough to return home so we can see your smiling face! I pray that you will sense God’s presence each day. Pastor Kevin

18. Faye says:

Hi Jacob! I am a friend of your cuz Amanda. She told us all about what a great guy you are! and I can see that from all the support you have πŸ™‚ So just wanted to say you are in my thoughts and prayers, I know you’ll be back on the ice in no time! – Faye

19. Justin Brennan says:

Dear Jacob,
    You don’t know me, but I’m a friend of your cousin Emily-Ann. I hope that everything keeps getting better. By the looks of this site and all the posts, you have a lot of people thinking of you. I’ve never met you in person and I know that you are one of the strongest people I know. It takes a lot of heart to go through what you are. Stay tough, never give up, and never back down!
    -Justin

20. Sarah Mikonowicz says:

Hi Jacob, I’m a friend of Emily-Ann’s! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and know that you have lots of people praying for you. You can overcome this…you can do anything you set your mind to. Best wishes! -Sarah Mikonowicz