Comments feed for this article 593 Comments

1. Morgan Hupp and Analise Hoevker says:

Hi Jacob this is Morgan And Analise we are at marquette general right now because I got bit by a dog I had 8 stitches and I am getting them out I got bit on the 23rd his name was ben he is getting put down in14 days we hope

how are you feeling my Mom and dad and analise say hi πŸ™‚

2. Aunt Gaye says:

Hi Jacob !! Hope you are having a good day,especially knowing you can get out of there this evening. Love the picture with your new stache & uni-brow, very handsome guy. You are such an inspiration to all of us,how strong you stay thru this ordeal. You are a amazing young man !! We pray for you everyday and your whole family. By the way, is there a lego set that you don’t have that you would like? Have Mom e-mail me with a request.okay? We Love You, Aunt Gaye & Uncle Marty

3. Candice says:

Hi Jacob! Though we are strangers I hear about you and your family from your Uncle Rick and want you to know that extra prayers are coming your way πŸ™‚ I have twins your age and know it must be so hard to take on such a grown up problem, you are a very brave little guy!! Many well wishes for you and your family!
    Candice

4. Uncle Rick says:

Hey Bud, just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you. I pray everyday for your speedy recovery. You are always on my mind. Stay strong, brave and know you have a lot of people that love you. Take care….. Hope to see you soon.

5. Anissa says:

Hey Jacob!
    I’m Anissa,the one with the black hair who comes to your hospital room and talks with your mom. Also…you never remember me when I ask, “Do you remember me?” Anyway, hope you are staying strong and hanging in there. You are the toughest kid I’ve ever met. I can not imagine how hard this must be on you and your family but know that you are one very special guy. I hope to see you soon. πŸ™‚
    Anissa

6. Michelle Uhlbeck says:

Hi Jacob it was nice having you over our house, you left your laser light here. I will bring it over when you get home. that was very funny watching our dog chase the light around. I hope you are doing well we are keeping you and your family in our daily prayers. we will see you when you get home! Take care,
    The Uhlbeck’s

7. Peggy says:

Hi Jacob. I am Samantha’s aunt. I just wanted to know I have been praying for you since Ryan and Sam told me you had cancer. You are in my heart and prayers throughout each day. You keep fighting and I’ll keep praying. Hope you are having a Good day.

8. Peggy says:

9. JAN says:

Hey Jacob, Thinking aobut ya and praying for you and your Mom and Dad and of course Caleb this morning. I’m glad you were home & celebrated Father’s day with a bike ride & basketball & baseball (my fav!). Hope all’s going well today and that in the middle of everything you have smiles. Tell you mom HI! Love, your old preschool teacher, JAN

10. Samantha Kennedy says:

Deere Jacob,
    Its 8:50am and I just got done finishing the local Relay For Life. Over the past year I’ve been participating with a team in our area to raise money for Cancer research. The event was a huge success, between 24 teams, a lot of fundraising and some really dedicated people, we managed to raise $77,000+ towards the cure!!! Just wanted to let you know that you were on my mind the whole time and that you helped to give me the strength to finish the 24 hour race strong and empowered! This one was for you kiddo!!!
    ~<3 Sam πŸ˜€

11. Benner Family says:

Jacob,
    Just wanted to say hi and let you know that we are thinking about you. Glad you are able to spend some time at home.

12. Joe Burdck says:

Hello Jacob. Are you feeling up to join us this evening for the Stanley Cup Playoffs game 7 at Buffalo Wild Wings? I will bring Coach Walt Kyle and NHL player Mark Olver and maybe others to see you.

13. hailey says:

hey jacob how are you???? i was wondering if your cancer was gone if it is gone im sooo happy for you fighting for it to be gone!!!! i really miss you i hope your swimming!!! your number1!!!!!!
    peace out homie,
    hailey

14. Natanya says:

Hey Jacob,

Glad to hear that you were able to be home for a bit and that you got to see Kung Fu Panda 2! That looks pretty good!!! I just wanted to let you know that I am still praying for you daily. I have your name on a post-it note on my desk, right in front of my computer. Can’t miss it!! Just a gentle reminder to myself to pray for my ‘friends’ outside my little fishbowl here on the ranch. I know you have chemo today, so I am praying extra hard that it goes well and that you don’t feel to sick after. Take care and keep your head up!! You have lots of people praying for you out there and I know that God is listening to everyone on your behalf. In Christ, Natanya

15. HERREN FAMILY says:

Hey Jacob,
    All the girls here at Aunt Kim’s dealership say “HELLO” and want you to know that you are still in our thoughts!

16. Curt Marker says:

So glad to year that you had a good day Wednesday, Jacob. We continue to pray for you here at WHWL, and look forward to meeting you in person one day.

Your friends at Gospel Opportunities,
    Curt, Kathy & Andy

17. Kimberley Young and Peyton Schuldt says:

Erin,

I got your message on Peyton’s caring bridge site. I wasn’t able to send you a private email as there was no submit button. Feel free to contact me either at arcticgirl10@yahoo.com and I will give you my phone number.

The Ewing’s family is a small one and if Peyton and I can help you and/or Jacob with his journey, we are more than happy to be here for you!

This is no journey that any kid should have to go through, especially when they are so young.

Talk to you soon and our prayers and thoughts are with you, Jacob and your family!

Kimberley Young

18. Miss Connie says:

Jacob thinking of you and your family today and wanting to let you know your all still in my daily thoughts and prayers. It was wonderful to see you at the benifit and wearing that wonderful smile of yours all evening.
    I just love this hope for jacob page I can check up on you without bothering your parents with phone calls. love & God Bless yous all

19. analise hoevker says:

hope you are doing good trent says hi we miss you jacob

20. Judy McGuire says:

I love you Jacob and hope that you are doing well, and I am super glad that you had a great time on your fishing trip :)!!!