Comments feed for this article 593 Comments

1. kaitlyn says:

Hey Jacob hope you get well soon.Everybody cant wait to see you next year.

2. Hailey Kratohwil says:

Hi Jacob how are you doing? I can’t wait to see you next year!!!!!!!!!

3. Sierra Martin says:

Hi Jacob I hope your cancer scan came back clear so you can feel better again.My familey wishes you the best.bye

4. Sierra Martin says:

Hey Jacob I miss you. Im sorry if you didnt see me if you came to school because I mooved back to St.Louis I really like it here but it is not as fun as it is there with you and the rest of the class.I miss you all very much and I hope I can visit in the summer so I can see all of you.On Saturday we had a big party for my aunt Terah’s graduation and then her boy friend Travis got down on one knew and he preposed and she said yes.When I saw him start to put the ring on I started running and I was yelling no.Then on Sunday it was my aunt Terahs 19th birthday it was alot of fun.Know today was alot of fun because my uncle nate wore a very funny shirt if it was not so funny and inipropriate I would tell you what it said.After he took the shirt of we went to the momorial day parade.My uncle Travis was telling me that if anyone says I object aat the wedding he will go down and smack them across the face…….bye talk to you on tuesday may 31st.

• Sierra Martin says:

hey

• Sierra Martin says:

hi jacob

5. Terri Corr says:

Hi..Just wanted you to know that the picnic table auctioned off at your dinner was put to good use today. It was Evan’s brother Dusty’s birthday today and we had his party at my house. I’m sure we will get a lot of use out of it this summer. Maybe when you get home you can come over with Evan one day. We would love to have you. Take care and be strong.

6. Barbara Bach says:

Hi Jacob and Mom, I really get a kick out of the tatoo pictures. But how did Mom get away with not getting one?! I have been catching up on you this weekend. We have been away a bit getting our daughter, Emily, ready for her move into a house with 4 other disabled friends. They will live in Marquette. So we will see her often. A big step for her – and us!
    Jacob, you have done a lot of traveling lately. Wow! You have done well with all of it. Everyone misses you up here. When you leave the lower peninsula, you will have a crew that will really miss seeing you there!! I’m so glad you had some home time. And it sounds like you will have more soon. I see you have a neat fishing trip coming up. I’ll be anxious hear if it’s fishing or catching that happens. It will be a good day with Grandpa either way. Enjoy!
    I think of you often throughout the day. God is hearing from a lot of us about you!
    Lots of love and hugs!!

7. Kathy says:

Erin and Jacob,
    We continue to read your emails and you are both an inspiration to us all with your strength and faith. Not sure if Ken is coming down or not this weekend. Presume you’re going to Rachel’s if all goes well. Mickey, mom, Evan and I are going to the cottage this weekend. We’d love to have any and all of you and your families come out sometime – anytime if you’re able? There may be some time available there this summer too if you’re interested. Enjoy your fishing trip with your grandpa next week, Jacob… sounds awesome… you deserve it!!!
    Please just let me know if you can come this weekend or anytime or if there’s anything we can do. You all continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Say “hi” to everyone and call sometime if you could just use some company-I’m always close by.
    Love,
    Kathy

8. Gracie says:

Hi!!!!!I miss you!!!!!!HOPE YOU COME BACK SOON!!!!!

9. savanaah says:

hey jake hows a going i hope you are having fun so i hope we get to see you soon agian but take your time ok be careful i wish that you could go to fayette but if you can’t thats ok talk to you later

10. Ethan says:

Hi Jacob, its me Ethan. Tomarrow we are going to a museiam. I will ask my mom if I can get something for you from the gift shop.(if they have one)On Facebook when you are chatting with some one do this (^^^) (if you have Facebook)it will make a SHARK!! Got to go, bye! P.S. say shalom, (shu-la-m) it means hello.

11. savanaah says:

hey jake hows a going i hope to see you soon but if you can’t thats ok well i guess i’ll talk to later k bye oh and tell your mom i said hi

12. Morgan Marie Hupp says:

Hi Jacob! how are you doing to day I had fun at you’r party I hard that you were in a limo did you eat at the party are you fan’s of the lions
    have to go for now but I will see you latter bye

13. josh says:

hello jacob we all are hoping to see you next year we all miss you in gym we are doing a lot of running the other day we played kick ball it was awesome logan made a lot of home runs i only got to kick a cople times
    see you next time bye

14. trent says:

Hay jake cant wait till next year so I can see you.

15. Sierra says:

Hey Jacob we are going to the iron industre museum tomorrow we hope you can come.We are also going to Fayette on Friday.This week on Thursday is my last day at school I am moving back to St.Louis.GO TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PEACE OUT IRON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. jessie says:

hi how are you doing i hope you come back soon bye jacob.

17. kaitlyn says:

Hey Jacob everybody can not wait to see you next year.We are really exited to see you next year.

your friend kaitlyn

18. Sierra says:

STAY STRONG IRON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. hailey says:

hey jacob how ya doing? sorry i did’t make it to the benifet dinner we can’t wait to have you back!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. hope you can make it to the end of the year party!!! GET WELL SOON
    k.i.t
    peace out iron man

20. kaitlyn says:

Hey Jacob get well soon. Everybody cant wait to see you next year.We are really exited to see you next year.