Comments feed for this article 593 Comments

1. Haley Seeley says:

I just want to let Jacob and your family know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Emily-Ann led me to this website and I hope that mine and others’ messages convince you all of the good thoughts being sent your way. You will get through this, you will persevere, you will beat this. Sending lots of love your way! ~Haley Seeley

2. Jessica says:

Hi Jacob!! I am a friend of your cousin Emily-Ann! I heard about you getting sick but I hope you get better soon! You are in my thoughts, buddy. Stay strong and feel better soon! 🙂

3. Dan Kroll says:

Hello Jacob, this is coach Dan. Brent an Evan say hello and hope to see you soon an we all wish you well. So keep your head up an work hard on your theropy so you can come home. If there is anything you need please call.

4. Emily says:

stay strong, Jacob!

5. Dustin Miller says:

Dear all, I was informed of this website and it’s cause by Emily-Ann Jugowicz and wanted to take a moment to wish you all the best and much hope towards a speedy recovery. I know with all these great people sending messages and donations, that you have all our hearts with you. You will win with all of us on your team.
    – Dustin

6. Dee Love says:

Dear Ken,Erin, Jacob & Caleb, you don’t know me but I am a friend of Stephanie,Jeff and Evan Milner. I have heard so many wonderful things about Jacob. I have been thinking about Jacob and your family ever since Steph told me about Jacob, I can’t begin to imagine what you are going through, but please know there is a whole community out there ready and willing to support your family. Thinking of you. Dee Love

7. Amy and Adam Blazejewski says:

Hi Jacob,
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. With your courage and the love and support of your amazing family, you will get through this.

8. HERREN FAMILY says:

Hey Jacob,
    You don’t know us but your Aunt Kim and Uncle Dave are friends of ours.
    From what I hear you are the greatest hockey player in the U.P. Get better soon so you can shred some ice and kick some butt. Stay strong. 🙂

9. Kathy Jones says:

Hey Jacob,
    Hope you have a speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Stay strong and stay positive.

10. Terry/Margi Beauchaine says:

Jacob,
    Hope you get well soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You must come over and play WII game on our new TV. Remember our home is always open to you and your family. One Day At A Time.

11. The Barnhart Family says:

Ken, Erin, Jacob and Caleb,
    Please know you are all in our prayers. God is the ultimate physician and He will heal Jacob. May God grant you all strength and peace.
    John, Deena, Kaylee, Matthew and Travis Barnhart

12. Paul & Michelle Uhlbeck says:

Dear Ken,Erin, Jacob & Caleb,

We are all praying for your family and we know that God is great & he will heal Jacob. Please know that we are thinking about you guys often, if there is anyting we can do to help please let us know!

Paul,Michelle,Kristen,Chelsea,Steven & Hunter Uhlbeck!

13. The McKnight Family says:

We just heard about Jacob from Michelle Uhlbeck today. My heart is breaking for you guys but we know that God is good and he heals all. We are praying for you. Hang in there Jacob, Erin, Ken, and Caleb. Erin-if you need ANYTHING please call me when you get home! I will be here to help in any way.

The McKnight family

14. Ozzie & Margaret Osman says:

We have a Great God !! And as you know from Sunday School, “He Loves ALL the little children of the world”! We will continue to pray for you.

The Osmans

15. Bobbie & Kris MacArthur & family says:

Ken, Erin, Jacob, and Kaleb,
    All of our family’s thoughts and prayers go out to your family at the trying time. May God give you all strength, hope, patience and give the doctors the wisdom for Jacob’s treatments. Also everyone at Bob’s sends their prayers for Jacob’s recovery and for your family.
    The Macarthur family
    Munising

16. Benner Family says:

Jacob,

Stay positive and don’t be discouraged. Each procedure is a step toward the end. Soon you will be 100%!

Paul, Leslie, Nicholas and Thomas

17. Marla Augustine says:

God is Good Jacob and He will be with you always. Our prayers for your recovery are on going. God will give you the strength that you need. Never Give Up.. God Loves you and so do we. The Augustines.. Allegan Weselyan Church

18. Brenda Lane says:

Hi Jacob,
    You don’t know me but I am a friend of your cousin, Emily. I wanted you to know that I coach the teen drama group at my church and this morning we all lifted you in prayer. You sound like you are a fighter. With your courage and faith and with the Lord on your side, you can do anything. Be strong!

19. The Jamlady says:

You do not know me, but I am a friend of Deb Mazur’s. She is a wonderful person and if she is a friend of yours, you must be wonderful people too. This is a terrible disease that I have personally dealt with as a patient once and as a caretaker twice. You need to keep your faith and your family close. Let your friends carry any burdens they want, they need to help you. Live every day to it’s fullest and find something, anything to smile and laugh about. I will be back with words and donations, promise. Jamlady

20. Tracey Duquette says:

Hi guys….Words cannot express the shock we felt when we heard about what has happened. Our prayers are with you all on this very long journey that you’ve been faced with. If you need an ear… we’re only a phone call or facebook post away…Please give Jacob our love-he’s an amazing little boy!
    Love, Tracey, Lance, Kenzie & Hunter Too!